You are invited to be part of the next generation of the Revelation Perth International Film Festival to bring the best of cinema to WA audiences and to foster innovation, excellence and opportunity in the WA screen industry and WA community.
Unlike other festivals that activate their connections with audiences only in the weeks leading up to their events, Revelation seeks year-round discussions and does so with an authentic and meaningful voice.
Our goal is to raise $100,000 to support:
- Support 3 emerging festival curators each year in the development of a youth film festival as part of Revelation and regional tour
- Develop event management, curatorial and business skills
- Film festival, Rev initiatives including XR:WA
- Commission new, innovative and ambitious screen works in all forms – traditional film, games, VR, AR, installation art and more
- 5-10 projects per year
- Each grant from $10,000 – $25,000
- Made in WA on RevStream: our streaming service contains more than 100 locally made films, including features and documentaries, representing a trove of Western Australian works available for view from anywhere.
- Various art installations across Perth
To launch the campaign we invite your contribution toward our $100,000 goal to establish:
- REV Community Fund – Youth Initiative
- REV Production Fund – WA Screen industry
- Revelation’s ongoing development program for WA screen industry
- Fully tax-deductible.
- You can make a direct deposit.
- Acct Name: BENDIGO BANK
Acct Name: Revelation Public Fund
BSB: 633 000