- This event has passed.
WIFT Australia’s V-Fest Awards Winners
July 4 11:45 am
Special Events | 2021 | WIFT Australia’s V-Fest Awards Winners
WIFT V-FEST 2021 is hosted by the QLD Chapter of Women in Film and Television Australia. The online virtual film festival team: Festival Director, Bobbi-Lea Dionysius, and producers Joanne Tindale and Ljudan Michaelis-Thorpe are excited to present the winners of their 16 Award categories in the short film competition. The winners were selected from over 200 entries from a diverse range of high-quality short films, music videos, animations, and new-media projects received from 14 countries around the world.
WIFT Australia is dedicated to achieving gender equality in the Australian screen industry, and through the Screen Queensland V-FEST initiative we have been privileged to showcase the work of women in the film industry in-front and behind the lens through WIFT V-FEST.
The films showing are:
- Waiyirri: Directed by Kiara Milera, produced by Jodie Kirkbride
- I Want To Make A Film About Women: Directed by Karen Pearlmen, produced by Richard James Allen
- This River: Directed by Naomi Fryer, produced by Naomi Fryer and Katherine Shearer
- The Odyssey: Directed and produced by Emmanuelle Mattana
- Tether: Directed and produced by Eva Justine Torkkola
- Oliver: Directed and produced by Alexandra Walton
- Monska – C.R. Robin: Directed by Isabella Andronos, produced by Katherine Shearer
- No Means: Directed by Danielle Culleton, produced by Shirley Pierce
- My Mother, The Action Star: Directed and produced by Maria Tran
- Delitto Naturale/ Nature’s Crime: Directed by Valentina Bertuzzi, produced by Silvia Ricciardi, Manila Mazzarini and Claudio Bresciani