General admission applies, so be early! Advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended.
Unless purchasing online, tickets for individual films must be purchased at the relevant screening venue. Passes do not guarantee entry to sold-out sessions so please redeem your tickets from that venue. All sessions are Unclassified 15+ unless otherwise indicated.
All under 18s attending Luna Leederville must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Luna Cinema 2 –does not have disability access. This is due to the original 1920’s building structure and heritage listings.
- Single admission: $21 Full / $16 Concession / $15 Members*
- Opening Night: $60 Full / $50 Concession
- Luna Cinema tickets: www.lunapalace.com.au
- Group bookings are available please contact email@example.com
- Boola Bardip tickets: visit.museum.wa.gov.au/boolabardip
- The Backlot Perth Westralia Day tickets: www.revelationfilmfest.org/event/WestraliaDay
*on presentation of a Revelation membership card
Passes are valid at all screenings except Opening Night, Boola Bardip, and The Backlot sessions.
Tickets from passes must be redeemed at the specific venue box office for the particular session
Not valid for multiple tickets for a single film from the same pass…it’s one ticket per pass.
Hard copy passes can be purchased from the cinema box office. Please note, hard copy passes can only be redeemed for tickets at the box office, not online.
- GOLD PASS: $250 (over $1,025 value)
- MINI 6 PASS: $90 (over $120 value)
- CONNECT 4 PASS: $65 (over $80 value)
Join our membership to save a lot this festival!
$250 general and $125 student is available for purchase here.
Luna Leederville – 155 Oxford Street, Leederville
Luna On SX- 13 Essex Street, Fremantle
The Backlot Perth – 21 Simpson Street, West Perth
WA Museum Boola Bardip – Perth Cultural Centre
State Library of WA – 25 Francis St, Perth WA 6000
Revelation Perth International Film Festival acknowledges the traditional lands of the Whadjuk Noongar people. We pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and wish to acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.