Developer notes to the user
- Titles should be h4's to keep the site consistent
- Town of Vincent logo has a width of 400px if replacing
- This message will not be shown when published
Industrial Revelations is designed to engage the critical and creative sectors with issues, approaches and perspectives that examine international independent film practice.
2018 represents our most hands-on conference component to date - reinforcing our desire to have an on-going and potent impact on the skills and creative development of the WA industry on all its levels.
Now in its 3rd year we're also proud to include our Screen Industry Open Day for professional guilds and filmmakers (new or otherwise) to come together and display and sell their wares.
We welcome all practitioners - or even just people interested in seeing how the industry works at the molecular level so don't be bashful.
- Panel: Filmmaker's Approach to Music Documentary (free)
- ATOM Media Education Seminar Day
- Talk: Semiconductor Artist's Talk (free)
- Panel: Women in Horror (free)
- Screen Industry Open Day (free)
- Talk: Women in Rock (free):
- 2018 ScreenWest Industry Celebration (free)
- Workshop: Freelance Survival
- Revelation Academic
- Exhibition: REV | VR (free)
- Workshop: MY Radio: FUTURE Radio Day (free)
- Talk: Hackedepicciotto Artist's Talk
- Talk: Film Criticism in the 21st Century
Complimentary to Industrial Revelations is our academic sidebar - Revelation Academic - Australia's only film festival related academic platform.
Our guest list includes filmmakers, screen artists and speakers from around the globe and you'll find them all at the venue, all the time.
Spaces are always limited so join our E-news for 2018 updates as they come to hand.
Proudly presented by