CITY OF VINCENT FILM COMPETITION
Developer notes to the user
- Titles should be h4's to keep the site consistent
- If replacing an image make sure it has the same width. (Double click to find out size)
- This message will not be shown when published
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 24TH!
For 2018 we're partnering with our long-term friends the City of Vincent in a unique filmmaking initiative.
The City of Vincent, in partnership with Revelation Film Festival is running the 2017 City of Vincent Film Project to create a series of short documentaries made in and about the City of Vincent.
The aims of the Film Project are to:
- Produce three short documentaries which will be screened at the 2018 Revelation Film Festival
- Provide the City of Vincent with an ongoing record of the City, its residents and their stories
- Provide early career filmmakers with the opportunity to make a short documentary film that demonstrates their filmmaking talents and provides a useful step into the screen industry
It's a great opportunity for filmmakers and all types and we've got $5,000 to successful applicants so take a look at the guidelines and get those creative juices flowing!
Each submission must include:
- A completed application form
- One paragraph synopsis of the project
- One page treatment of the project
- A Producer’s statement (half page maximum)
- A Director’s statement- half page maximum
- Biographies of the proposed Producer and Director (maximum one page each), include any film related experience relevant to making the film;
- Web link to any examples of previous work, or support material if any.
Submissions now close November 24th!
Here's some examples of what may need to go into a Director's Statement.
You can send us hard copy submissions (submission form is on the Guidelines) OR
Email Ashleigh at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404 616 354 during office hours.
Proudly presented in association with: